- “Its shape is among the most distinctive on the road; surprisingly, the Beetle is as fun to drive as it looks. ” — Car and Driver
- “There's room in the rear for two, but only with considerable cooperation of those up front.” — Car and Driver
- “When this bubbly Volkswagen is done reminding you of all things flower-power, turns out there's a pretty good car underneath.” — Edmunds.com
- “The Beetle is larger than niche rivals such as the Fiat 500 and Mini Cooper, is available as a coupe or convertible, and offers a variety of powertrains including a diesel engine.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “The...Beetle's exterior styling remains its most distinguishable feature, with a retro styling that's more masculine and aggressive than the bubbly previous generation.” — Motor Trend
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2018 Autos.com, Inc.