- “Compared with our favorite compacts - the Ford Focus and the Mazda 3 - the Dart has significantly more steering feel and feedback. ” — Car and Driver
- “The center-position cushion and backrest are suitable for kids but too firm and high for grownup use.” — Car and Driver
- “A little road noise finds its way through the suspension, depending on pavement composition, but wind noise is nil, thanks to the aero refinements. ” — New Car Test Drive
- “For all the emphasis on the weight-saving benefits of high-strength steel, the Darts are a little pudgy by compact standards.” — New Car Test Drive
- “In curves or on crummy roads, the Dart's chassis feels firm, not stiff, and the well-damped ride adds to the fun. ” — Motor Trend
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2018 Autos.com, Inc.