- “Few cars on the road today have been genuine game-changers, but the Toyota Prius is certainly high among those that are. ” — New York Times
- “The 2010 Toyota Prius is almost all-new in almost every department. It does just about everything the previous Prius did better.” — AutoWeek
- “...the Prius includes a selection of mode buttons on the center stack to optimize hybrid operation for specific conditions.” — Car and Driver
- “Awkward driving position, disappointing interior materials, overly busy gauge cluster, no factory iPod interface.” — Edmunds.com
- “The all-new Honda Insight looks similar to the Prius, has similar fuel efficiency and costs less, but it's smaller and less sophisticated. ” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2018 MH Sub I, LLC.