- “It's the rear seat that is truly impressive, though, with what feels like more legroom than should be available in a car with a 100-inch wheelbase.” — Canadian Driver
- “The suspension transmits lots of noise into the cabin on rough roads, and the ride gets twitchy on broken pavement.” — Canadian Driver
- “Soul's ride is agreeable for a long haul, and we were pleased to find road and wind noise better than anticipated.” — Motor Trend
- “it's another gem for those who think it is hip to be square.” — Motor Trend
- “Kia's entry remains our choice in the boxy little hatchback segment, facing off as it does against the Nissan Cube and Scion xB.” — Car and Driver
Copyright © 2004-2018 MH Sub I, LLC.