- “Superb flexibility, key features included standard, nimble handling.” — Edmunds.com
- “The Honda Fit distinguishes itself with agile handling, zippy performance, and impressive practicality.” — New Car Test Drive
- “The ride is a bit choppy, but supple enough. ” — Consumer Reports
- “Honda's small four-door hatchback offers easy access and good visibility, and has an amazing amount of interior room.” — Consumer Reports
- “The Honda Fit is probably the best car in its class, particularly when measured in terms of performance and handling as well as interior packaging and versatility.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Buzzy at high speeds, small fuel tank.” — Edmunds.com
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2018 Autos.com, Inc.