Car tuning involves modifications that improve the performance, handling, and presentation of an automobile. Tuning is a way to personalize a factory car and is a hobby for many. The areas of modifaction include audio, interior, engine, suspension, and body. All these areas create an endless number of specific car modifications and can include increasing fuel economy, improving handling, or changing the exterior. The popularity of car tuning is especially popular among young car buyers. Automakers looking to appeal to these buyers have created car platforms that can easily be fitted with aftermarket accessories and personalization. However, there are legal requirements in regard to what car owners can modify. For example, many countries do not allow neon underlights because they are deemed as a distraction to other drivers. Nevertheless, car tuning is an established industry that will be around for as long as people want their automobiles personalized. For more information, be sure to check out our articles on car tuning.
All Articles in Car Tuning
- When are 5 Point Harness Seat Belts Necessary?
- Is it Legal to do an Engine Swap?
- How Tuneable Are OEM Engine Computer Chips?
- How Expensive Is an ECU Reflash?
- What are Sports Exhaust System Composed Of?
- When is a 5 Point Racing Harness Required?
- Where Can you Find a Vehicle Wiring Diagram?
- Does a High Flow Intake Manifold Help with Acceleration?
- What is a Sequential BOV?
- What Causes a BOV Pressure Leak?